University of Victoria English Language Centre
The following is from the University of Victoria (UVic) site:
"The English Language Centre (ELC) has been offering high quality ESL programs since 1970 and we are happy to welcome over 2500 students each year. We are also proud to be an important part of UVic, ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide and one of the best comprehensive universities in Canada.
What makes the ELC special?
- Amazing location in the capital city of Victoria
- Short-Term and Long-Term Work and Study Options
- University Pathway Programs
- An award-winning UVic Homestay program
- A teacher-run Pronunciation Centre, Study Centre, and Writing Centre
- Access to university facilities, such as computer labs and the UVic library
- Beautiful park-like campus only 15 minute from the beach!
- Experienced and dedicated staff
- Free Activities run by Canadian Cultural Assistants!"
Some of the prices:
- July 29–August 23 (4 weeks): Tuition & Activities - $1,600, Accommodation & Meals - $1,295 (UVic dormitory)
- September 9–December 4 (12 weeks):Tuition & Activities - $3,700, Accommodation & Meals - $800/month (Homestay)
You would find more details on the UVic site.
Follow @LearnEnglishCan on Twitter, (almost) everything about studying English in Canada and not only.